DIY: Vicks Shower Tablets
We found this DIY how-to on Vicks Shower Tablets from Mom Foodie and knew we had to pass it on to our customers. With the recent fluctuating temperatures the East Coast has been experiencing lately, colds were inevitable. These Vicks Shower Tablets will help with any congestion you have. Make a batch and store in airtight containers for later use.
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- 5 table spoons of Vicks (Can use baby Vicks for a more gentle smell)
- ½ cup of Baking Soda
- glitter (optional)
- Add a teaspoon of water as your see fit. (I did 3)
- Mold tray (ice cube, chocolate)
- Place corn starch in a bowl, add the Vicks and mix it around until well combined. (This will be strong smelling so maybe wear gloves if your sensitive or open a window.)
- Now add the baking soda (and glitter if you are using it) and mix well. (IF you find you need more moisture add a tsp at a time use care not to over do it though,or tablets won’t form right.)
- Put the mixture into your ice cube tray to other molding tray, and freeze it for a few hours.
- Take out and pop out of the molds.